How to catch STEAM week FAQs
What is How to Catch STEAM Week?
- How to Catch STEAM Week is a week-long celebration of all things STEAM based on the beloved, bestselling How to Catch picture book series.
- Teachers and school librarians can sign up for How to Catch STEAM Week. If you are a parent or other caregiver, feel free to tell your child’s teacher about the program!
- How to Catch STEAM Week is perfect for elementary school students of any grade. There are simple and complex versions of the activities so you can meet your students where they are.
- Printable, common core compliant STEAM activities for your students to work on all week long.
- Instructions on how to run a How to Catch STEAM Classroom Fair to celebrate your students’ hard work.
- Extra assets, like a printable banner, classroom sign, certificate of completion, and invitation to the classroom fair.
- And, the first 500 people to sign up also get a How to Catch-themed design thinking poster for their classroom!
- If you post photos of your How to Catch STEAM Week adventures on social media, you have the chance to win a $1000 prize towards STEAM initiatives for your school! For more information, visit https://www.howtocatchclub.com/steam-week-terms-and-conditions.html
- A classroom fair is a great way to celebrate your students’ hard work during How to Catch STEAM Week. You can make the fair as simple or as involved as you want – you can find suggestions in our teacher resources section of the website.
- However, the STEAM Fair is completely optional – you can just stick to the activities and still have a very successful How to Catch STEAM Week with your students.
- Feel free to contact HowtoCatch@sourcebookspr.com